Office Manager f/m (part-time) // Kleiderkreisel
Be the person who’ll help Kleiderkreisel build and maintain its new Berlin office. If you have a lot of love for people, can keep an eye on office processes and make sure things work like clockwork – apply now!
Kleiderkreisel (Vinted) is currently building its new team in Berlin and looking for a part time office manager.
In this position, you’ll become part of our People team – a small and powerful crew that works to make sure our employees feel good at work. Your main tasks will involve helping us find a location for our new Berlin office, setting it up, building a close link between it and our Vilnius HQ, and managing its day-to-day activities.
We expect you to be someone who enjoys working with other people. You have a good eye for things that need to be done around the office and take a proactive approach in everything you do.
As our new office manager, you’ll:
- Set up the office and its working spaces, and find the right equipment for our employees.
- Take care of all administrative matters: office supplies, safety at work, and other everyday needs.
- Lend a hand in HR: you’ll keep in touch with lawyers, accountants and recruiters, and make sure all the paperwork flows smoothly.
- Maintain a good office vibe: manage team building events, celebrations and communication between your office and our HQ.
- Have previous job experience which would be beneficial in this position
- Are a fluent speaker of German and English
- Have great interpersonal skills and love working in a team
- Take a can-do approach and are happy to work in a quickly-changing startup environment
Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com before January 13. Meanwhile, have a look at our life on Instagram (@weworkatvinted).
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →