Office Manager // market logic
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time. Market Logic supports brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, American Express, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
As a Feelgood & Office Manager at Market Logic you will be cooperating with the HR team to help build up an awesome office environment and help the teams to do their work efficiently.
- Ensuring the office runs smoothly. Keeping the spaces organised, well stocked, clean and a place that Market Logic employees are proud of
- Manage our front office desk and be the main point of contact for all employees for any concerns with regards to the office
- Meet and greet visitors, clients, external partners and couriers
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls professionally
- Setup and organize catered lunches, off-sites, office events, meetings and parties
- Order and manage all necessary office supplies, furniture, stationery, fruits and groceries etc. and manage stocks
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and other services
- Drive employee engagement activities such as company parties, companywide monthly lunches etc.
- Support the HR team with ad-hoc tasks
- You have an outgoing and friendly personality that makes people feel welcome
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with people in a cross-functional environment
- You have a hands-on attitude and get things done, even if you have to handle multiple work streams at the same time, even in very busy times
- You have relevant working experience in Office Management, Front Office or an Administrative Assistant role in a startup
- You are fluent in both German and English – written and spoken
- You are extremely organized, meticulous, tidy and detail oriented
- You have hands-on experience with office machines and office equipment
- You are familiar with MS Office and Outlook
- You are flexible and go the extra mile if needed
- Exciting and varied tasks work with one of the leading market research software products
- A fast-paced and fun multinational environment with a young team and flat hierarchies
- A fun way to acquire new skills and expertise along the way
Feel free to apply in German!