Office Manager at Noize Fabrik // Noize Fabrik
Office Manager Position @ Noize Fabrik
We are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements, greeting visitors and providing general administrative support to our employees. Previous experience as a Front office manager or Office administrator would be an advantage. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
- Open, sort, reply and follow up on all incoming communication (email, post, telephone calls and walk in clients)
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Organise office layout, order necessary stationary and equipment
- Maintain office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Ensure all items and transactions are documented, invoiced and paid on time
- Manage office G&A budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
- Provide general support to visitors & offer Noize Fabrik Tours for newcomers
- Liaise with facility management vendors ie. Cleaning companies , etc.
- File and sort through company paperwork and keep all documents organised
- First point of contact for community members and newcomers
- Execute all incoming transaction + create and file relevant invoices
- Prepare all accounting paper work weekly for Noize Fabrik accountants
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel, Quickbooks & Gmail)
- Familiarity with email scheduling tools, like Email Scheduler and Boomerang
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Native German Speaker AND C1/C2 English Speaker