Office Manager // Priori Data
Priori Data is looking for a motivated Office Manager to support our team in Berlin. The ideal candidate would be an energetic, friendly and reliable individual who loves people and is always eager to help.
Priori Data is a Berlin-based app market intelligence company. We help our partners and clients make data driven decisions around the app economy by providing download, revenue and usage estimates for every relevant app and game, as well as tools for app store keyword optimization. We are a lively group of 15 individuals representing 12 different nationalities and a diverse set of professional backgrounds who enjoy a friendly, creative and flat working environment.
- Reports directly to our COO.
- Perform office managerial duties such as ordering supplies, receiving and forwarding mail and interfacing with the organizers at our coworking space.
- Organize team events such as bi-weekly team breakfasts, regular team outings and quarterly hackathons.
- Serve as the first point of contact for all internal happiness-related inquiries.
- Serve as a cultural ambassador with your winning personality and demeanor!
- You must be able to perform the above duties in Germany, daher sollen ausreichende Deutschkenntnisse vorhanden sein.
- Prior experience in hospitality is a plus!
Please submit your CV and a (2 minutes max) application video to email@example.com where you answer the following:
- What makes you the best person for this job? (In English.)
- What three words would your friends use to describe you? (In English.)
- What should we do for our next team event? (In English.)
- Please describe in 1-2 sentences one of your favorite memories from your time living in Berlin. (In German.)
Please visit www.prioridata.com for more info.