Operations Analyst Accounts (m/f) // solarisBank
solarisBank is the world’s first banking platform. Our goal is to empower finance pioneers – anyone who wants to build something new with banking services. The core of the company is fast, modern technology that makes our banking services quick to setup and simple to build with. We see ourselves as a tech company with a full banking license. Our international team of 140+ colleagues combines digital focus, tech expertise and banking experience. Whether you’re a full-stack developer, banker or astronaut, if you’re ready to change banking, reach out to us. We love what we do and love our team.
Operations Team is the pulsating heart of support teams inside solarisBank. We handle a handful of tasks, being responsible for both internal and external business operations requests. We work closely on a daily basis, with Sales Support, Development, Product, Compliance team and third-party providers. Our main goal is to ensure the daily business operations are running smoothly. Your main contribution would be to support us in processing payments for our Business Partners and end customers.
- You will open accounts and business KYC for several kind of companies (national/international)
- You will open, block and close accounts: Factoring, fixed term deposits, current accounts, security accounts, internal accounts, loan accounts
- You will work and change the Master Data
- You will run data quality checks
- You will give regular customer updates dependent on risk category
- You will work with Compliance team in regards to fraudster
- You will support Audit requirements
- Ideally, you have at least 2 years of practical experience, either in a bank, either in a financial company (FinTech start-up, payment provider, etc.), preferable in a role working with customers / small and medium entities
- Working with numbers is both a passion and a skill of yours
- Good knowledge in MS Office pack (Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Very good German language skills in a business environment (minimum B2 level) and fluent in English (minimum A2 level) are mandatory
- You enjoy working in a team while being a self-learner
- You like paying attention to details while handling a project/task
- You find joy in getting things done while being your humble self
- We aren’t a traditional bank – rather a tech company with a banking license. We combine the best from the digital world with our unique tech-enabled platform banking approach.
- Take a deep breath – and get ready to grow at the speed of light: We’re a young company and you can shape our destiny from day one.
- You’ll join a team of experts from tech, entrepreneurship and banking. It’s an exclusive combination you’ll find in few places other than solarisBank.
- We’re growing rapidly – and you will grow with us. We have a true hands-on mentality which creates lots of opportunities for individual growth.
At solarisBank, we are committed to nurture an inclusive environment, where all solarians feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to build a diverse workforce that reflects the diversity of our communicates. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of color, race, religion, sex, origin, disability, marital status, citizenship, or gender identity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.