Operations Analyst – EU CastleGate (m/f) // Wayfair GmbH
- Build, manage and optimize our inventory and in-stock management strategy, systems, and processes
- Monitor, analyze and own key performance indicators such as in-stock rate, procurement lead time, fill rate, forecast accuracy and turns
- Forecast and manage efficient inbound and outbound inventory flows and health, including forecasting, purchasing, and removing unproductive inventory
- Drive root cause analysis/reporting on operational issues
- Partner with Supply Chain, Category Management & other internal teams to get the right information
- Possess strong data extraction and analytical capabilities along with the ability to present this data to senior management
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills. Able to analyze large sets of data, pull out insights and then proactively communicate those insights to senior leaders. Able to grasp complex issues and look beyond the obvious.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills. Proven ability to work successfully within and across teams. Able to build relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Self-motivated and proactive with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Solid Know-How in Excel & SQL (SQL Server 2012)
- Fluent in English
And finally, our proposition to you!
- A competitive salary and bonus that come along with a unique work life balance
- A company culture driven by pioneer-thinking and talent that crosses departments and hierarchies
- Great mentors and career development opportunities through our learn@work program
- We contribute to your gym membership and offer free Yoga classes, as well as Wellness Weeks with massages, workshops and other exciting events
- Of course fresh fruits, snacks & drinks every day!
- We’re in the heart of the Berlin startup scene with lots of space to encourage collaboration and teamwork
- Let’s not forget the chance to join the next global giant in e-commerce
Wayfair Inc. offers an extensive selection of home furnishings and décor across all styles and price points. The Wayfair family of brands includes:
- Wayfair, an online destination for all things home
- Joss & Main, where beautiful furniture and finds meet irresistible savings
- AllModern, a go-to online source making modern design more accessible
- DwellStudio, a design house with a decidedly modern vibe
- Birch Lane, a collection of classic furnishings and timeless home décor
Wayfair generated $3.14 billion in net revenue for the twelve months ended September 30, 2016. Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts with operations throughout North America and Europe, the company employs more than 5,600 people.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →