Operations Manager (m/f) // GuruCollective
GuruCollective is the first “delivery-only” restaurant chain focusing exclusively on food made for delivery. We are currently operating ten delivery-only food brands from fresh salads to authentic Thai food, which are exclusively sold through food delivery marketplaces such as Delivery Hero, Deliveroo, and others.
As Operations Manager (m/f) you build and own the workflows needed for the documentation, implementation and communication of our continuous improvement program.
The ideal candidate has +4 years of experience in Operations with a background in either kitchen or manufacturing operations.
- Lead and facilitate our operations sprints by managing a system for collecting process feedback from front-line Crew and Kitchen Managers
- Continuously measure the effectiveness of our operations against objectives and develop hypothesis for improvement
- Facilitate the communication and implementation of changes to our operations protocol within our organisation
- Help build a data-driven, employee centric lean culture of continuous improvement
- You are familiar with basic lean concepts like Kaizen, 5s, Kanban
- You have +4 years of experience in Operations
- You have great communication skills, being able to effectively communicate with multiple stake-holders throughout the organisation
- You are deeply analytical with a talent for process improvement
- You are proactive with a focus on getting things done
- You have a passion for food
- Work with a young and highly-motivated team in well financed company that is just getting started :)
- Shape the future of an emerging industry and a make a dent in the food-universe
- Competitive compensation and possibility for participation in our share option program
Building the GuruCollective will be hard work, but it should be fun too. So if you are up the challenge we are more than happy to be hearing from you!