Operations Team Leader // Covus GmbH
Covus is a digital company builder based in Berlin focusing on programmatic lead generation technology at big data scale. Founded in 2003, Covus has become a constituent component of Berlin’s digital industry, well known for companies like crobo.com, theadex.com, onlineversicherung.de or gutscheincodes.de. Covus offers extraordinary career opportunities and a workspace in one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin, surrounded by talented and inspiring colleagues from all over the world. Networking and learning from each other is the key to our collaborative culture so your personal growth and development will be continuous.
For our youngest venture IOSIS we are looking to recruit a highly motivated, full time Operations Team Leader (m/f) who will be responsible for overseeing operations across all our different markets and who will manage and improve all processes relating to our product, customer care, and day to day operations.
We are a team of dedicated digital marketing specialists, sharing the common vision of transforming the way today's publishers operate. In the continuously changing digital space it is important to constantly innovate. Based in Berlin, one of the most exciting cities in the startup world, our team is constantly working on new ways to enhance content and engage publishers target audiences more efficiently.
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the development, QA, and customer success teams
- Responsible for Scope management, work plans and scheduling, resource allocation, all communications with the relevant groups to ensure meeting delivery deadline
- Take part in the product definition process and roadmap in sync with the company overall strategy and goals
- Work with senior stake holders on product specifications
- Execute the company strategy to ensure customer satisfaction and revenue
- Performing project management related tasks and managing one or more projects
- Responsible for project from its inception to final customer acceptance and production rollout
- Experience in leading a team and managing virtual teams in multiple locations required
- Experience in managing several projects simultaneously
- Independent, self-motivated and with a strong desire for new challenges and responsibility within a start-up company
- Experience and desire to work independently and assume responsibility
- Understanding of web based products
- Ambitious individual who seeks to achieve set goals with visible enthusiasm
- High levels of commitment and flexibility
- Excellent English proficiency
- 130 employees in the whole Covus Group
- Founded & online since 2003
- Specialized in digital marketplaces
- CEO: Sven Lubek
- Modern workspace in a designer office in the heart of Berlin
Want to join us? Please send us your full application only via our application portal: https://covus-jobs.personio.de/job/8041?_pc=1583
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
For more information about IOSIS please visit our homepage: http://www.iosis.io/
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →