HR / People Operations Admin // KAYAK
We are looking for a People Operations Admin to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. This role will oversee the monthly payroll process, partnering with our payroll vendors in each country. You will also support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documentation.
- Work with payroll vendors to run monthly payroll process (Germany, Switzerland and UK). Including communicating all updates to employee information and reviewing for accuracy.
- Maintain employee records and files (hard and soft copies).
- Enter new employee info and updates into KAYAK’s HR system.
- Assisting with employee onboarding and offboarding
- Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties
- Providing clerical and administrative support to Human Resources function
Education, Experience and Skills
- Relevant qualification
- At least 3 years experience working in Human Resources
- Fluent in English and German, both written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized and hands-on
- Experience with international payroll and working knowledge of employment laws in Switzerland, UK and Germany
Benefits and perks
KAYAK is the world’s leading travel search engine. KAYAK searches other travel sites and shows travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages. The company’s website and apps also offer tools to help travelers plan and manage their trip, including price alerts, price forecasts and free itinerary management. Each year, KAYAK processes more than one billion searches for travel information and has more than 40 international sites and 20 languages. KAYAK is an independently managed subsidiary of The Priceline Group.
Benefits and perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- 3 year anniversary travel bonus
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Free lunch catering 3 days per week
- Public transportation subsidies
- Free German classes
- Free Yoga classes
- Free massages
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Regular team events/excursions
- Flexible hours
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →