People Team Coordinator // Brandwatch
Brandwatch is an inside-out company. We don’t make bold claims and big puffy statements that we can’t back up. We prefer to under-promise and over-deliver – it feels better. We make sure that we believe in everything we say and do. As we do this, we also want to build a movement that other people want to join.
Your role will include:
- Handling all things linked with Brandwatch’s new starters, from contracts to onboarding
- Having the opportunity to spearhead and collaborate on impactful projects linked with corporate social responsibility, diversity & inclusion and training & career development
- Helping innovate our core People Team functions such as performance & salary reviews, visa compliance, staff survey and onboarding
- Staying on top of all relevant employment legislation and implementing new or changed policies
- Keeping all relevant People systems up to date
- Overseeing performance management for all employees in the DACH region
- Supporting managers with employee liaison, mediation and grievances when required
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in HR or People centric roles
- Hold a sound knowledge of, and have previous experience with, German employment law
- Have the ability to manage both additional team members and office budgets
- Be comfortable working as part of a distributed team across multiple time zones
What we offer:
Benefits: Offering a range of benefits including: 30 days paid holiday and health/benefits packages.
Culture: Brandwatch is a place where the lines between work and fun are blurred. As a growing international company, with 7 offices across the globe, communication is key to ensure everyone’s voices are heard, and helps us maintain our flat structure. We listen and learn. We develop our staff. We care about everything, and above all we support each other.
Working for Brandwatch: Brandwatch in Berlin can be found in offices located in Prenzlauerberg. We have a flexible working environment with cupboards bursting with snacks (a range to satisfy all taste buds), fresh fruit boxes, a drinks fridges and, of course, coffee. Take a break at the Foosball table, enjoy Frühstück Fridays and sushi lunches, indulge in a fortnightly massage or our health & well being classes.
To all recruitment agencies: Brandwatch does accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or Brandwatch employees. Brandwatch is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
Our next chapter: Jobspotting joins SmartRecruiters
Today, we are embarking on a new chapter of Jobspotting as we join SmartRecruiters. We founded Jobspotting more than three years ago with the vision of making job search hassle-free, of inspiring professionals’ career ... Read more →
5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →