Planning and Trading Executive (m/f) DACH & BeNeLux // Secret Escapes
Planning and Trading Executive (m/f) DACH & BeNeLux
Secret Escapes is the world’s biggest members-only website that runs best-in-market flash sales of four and five-star hotels and holidays worldwide. We offer our members exclusive rates of up to 70% off.
We’re looking for grafters and self-starters to join the gang, who can keep up with the pace and want to make a difference. We still work in relatively small teams, so there’s no room for coasting along. We’re friendly, happy, and most importantly, we work hard. We’re not afraid to get our hands dirty, we’re all madly passionate about our brand and love to “inspire the world to escape”.
To further accelerate our international expansion, we are searching for a Planning and Trading Executive (m/f) DACH & BeNeLux (m/f) for our Planning team in Berlin.
As Planning and Trading Executive (m/f) for the DACH and BeNeLux territories you are responsible for the revenue and exposure management. With your drive and analytical understanding you are supporting our Planning team with maximising our revenue growth and optimising our product availability, to ensure we always have the best portfolio for our members.
- Supporting the team to monitor the day-to-day performance and the presentation of deals across each market, from editor’s pick, to mixed collections to current sale page order
- Analysing the customers behaviour to optimise our revenue management
- Staying abreast of allocations and top-ups and adjusting deal exposure accordingly
- Operating international deal extensions in close cooperation with the team
- Giving feedback in-week about international deals that could be improved
- Propose special email sends such as themed campaigns, solus sends, holiday campaigns etc
- Ownership of regular business reports and the development of new reports in accordance with the team- and business needs
What we expect from you:
- Accomplished studies or apprenticeship in the tourism industry
- Good excel-skills and passionate about data
- Fluent in English and Dutch is mandatory, German is a plus
- Enthusiastic about online business models and traveling
- Performance-linked and independent way of working
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle multiple tasks
- A self-starting attitude—ready to seize opportunities to make an impact without needing to be told
What you can expect:
- A highly motivated international team
- Flat hierarchies, quick decision making and lots of room to make an impact
- The dynamism and innovativeness of a ambitiously growing online company
- True team spirit, high ambitions and fun at the workplace
- Your chance to make an impact in building a leading brand in the tourism industry
If you’re ambitious, excel at what you do, want to work in the heart of Berlin and you want to help us add a few more impressive things to our list of achievements, then we’d love to hear from you with your CV and application letter.