Process Optimisation Manager // Babbel
Everybody. Learning. Languages.
Founded in 2007, Babbel is the world’s most successful language learning app. Work with us to make a real impact in the world, in a meaningful way.
Driven by a massive challenge.
At Babbel we tackle an enormous challenge: To make language learning accessible and doable for everyone, to bring the world closer together, with all its cultures, perspectives, and color. We are building bridges – not walls.
Diversity and learning.
Babbel is a product for all, not just a select few. This is why we need a diverse team. We currently employ 600 people from more than 50 nationalities. Learning from each other and celebrating our differences is what drives everything we do.
Your mission will be to provide a seamless process overview about hiring procedures and application management as well as all HR-related processes across the organisation. You will gain insights in all the departments and processes while working closely together with our Learning and Development Team.
- Analyse and optimise our hiring processes in collaboration with the respective stakeholders
- Dive deep into our ATS and find quick tweaks to make better use of it
- Support and co-develop new recruiting formats and their operational implementation
- Support the team to make recruiting more measurable and define and implement recruiting parameters
- Become an integral part of reporting and presentation of HR facts and storytelling
- Be an integrative part of the learning & development team and the talent management team
- Highly pro-active and with the ability to prioritise.
- Well structured, organised and detail oriented.
- Comfortable working with numbers and budgets.
- Interested in evaluation and implementation of new tools.
- A strong interest towards numbers and processes.
- An engaging personality and natural ability to connect and interact with people.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills in English (verbal & written) and good German skills.
- Experience with ATS (e.g. Greenhouse)
- A steep learning-curve – personally and professionally.
- A challenging environment and a lot of responsibility to prove your skills.
- A lively startup atmosphere with friendly working hours.
- Great company benefits (fresh fruits & drinks etc.)
- Start-up mentality and attractive working environment in the heart of Berlin.
- Part time option is possible.
Questions about career at Babbel? Contact us! +49 (0) 151 2051 6139