Process Optimization Team Lead // GetYourGuide
We are looking for a Team Lead who will take on the principal ownership of GetYourGuide’s inventory management and expansion from the Content perspective.This includes, on an editorial and visual level, the inventory of activities as well the landing pages. You will be responsible for strategic initiatives, and managing the operational content editor’s and visual editor’s day-to-day execution and output.
Your mission is to help create and optimize processes and workflows that will ensure the onboarding, management and expansion of our 27,000+ tours and activities, making sure that we display accurate information at the right level of care.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing, coaching and motivating a team of in-house editorial and visual editors
- Managing and optimizing our product-onboarding workflow and prioritization processes
- Scaling our output by defining and managing automation and tooling upgrades
- Managing our visual and editorial inventory
We are looking for you if:
- You have 5+ years of project management experience with people management
- You have superior organizational skills and a proven ability to keep projects moving forward
- You have a strong commercial sense and take decisions based on business value for the company
- You are a great communicator and speak fluent English
Even better if:
- You have experience working in growth companies
- You are familiar with A/B testing and data-driven environments
- You have experience in managing online content
- You are familiar with visual storytelling and editing
Why work with us?
- An open-work environment where every voice is heard
- International team made up of over 45 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, healthy snacks, German lessons and fun Fridays with pizza and beer
We value learning quickly, and failing as much as succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates; to take part in regular learning opportunities via training with our network of industry experts and attending relevant conferences!
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills to do the job, enthusiasm for our vision and see yourself as a culture fit? Great! We look forward to hearing from you.
Please include your resume and cover letter in English.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →