Project Manager – Berlin // Motionlogic
To further strengthen our team, we are looking for a new and experienced Project Manager in Berlin to ensure delivery of highest quality results in time to our B2B customers in telecommunication, transportation, retail and other industries. With your contribution, we want to continue to excel our competition and impress our customers.
Starting time: immediately/as soon as possible.
Duration: limited contract for 12 to 18 months
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As an experienced project manager, you will set up, plan, steer, monitor and drive projects for customer deliveries based on our data analytics solution.
- You will be responsible for different projects, national and international ones, ranging from ad-hoc request to core customer projects that run over many months.
- In all your work, your focus will be on delivering the agreed scope to customers in time and quality.
- You will knowledgeably steer cross-functional project teams from IT, Development and Data Science.
- You will communicate with our clients, agree on deliverables and timings after aligning these with our internal departments, report on project progress and, in cases of problems and delays, interacting with clients to create transparency and find solutions and workarounds.
- Due to your responsibility for crucial customer activities, you will be reporting to our managing directors.
What we expect:
- University degree
- 4-5 years of experience in management of projects
- Proficiency in all project management related topics in an international setup and involving small as well as multi-national companies
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- In-depth multitasking skill with the ability to handle the successful steering of several projects and deliveries simultaneously
- Highly efficient way of working
- Proficiency in written and spoken German and English, both at least C-level
- Experience in the areas of market research, customer analysis, business modelling and controlling
- Experience in telecommunications, Software as a Service, and geo-marketing preferred
- Experience in transportation, retail, media planning or adjacent industries helpful
What we offer:
- Modern working environment with nice and very smart colleagues from 15 different nations
- Active involvement in one of the most dynamic business sectors of our time
- Flexible time management
- Free coffee, fruits and vegetables
An amazing view from our 16th floor office space