Projects & Office Manager // iamsmart
iamsmart is a Berlin based startup in the smart home Internet of Things sector. We’re a team of inspired professionals from all fields who believe that smart technologies can transform the way we live today. With this team of ambitious minds, we are developing innovative products to make future homes more comfortable, secure and self-sustaining – today. We are lifting the smart home out of the gadget space and pursue it’s real purpose, to improve our lives. What we really are? We are on a mission. We are inspired to make the Smart Home have a heart.
Some of your activities:
You’re the soul of our company and it will be your mission to make sure that the whole company is able to work in a happy, safe and fun environment.
As our future colleague you will be part of the “People Team”.
You are a flexible character and able to work with different stakeholders on a variety of projects at the same time. This includes (but is not limited to):
- special projects (such as housing and events) where you can take full responsibility
- supporting our two MD’s with special projects
- helping with on-boarding new employees
- being the go-to person for visitors
- making sure that all equipment needed is available to the team and in top-notch condition
- procuring office equipment & consumables
You have a “can do it all – mentality” and being organised is your second nature and you fit the shoe perfectly if it comes to caring for your friends and colleagues.
Are you full of energy, eager and ambitious, creative, looking for a young dynamic team that is convinced of winning and walking the extra mile to do so.
Do you want to work in a cross-functional role that allows you to directly influence the success of our company?
Then we want to talk to you as soon as possible! Please get in touch with us by clicking the apply button!
What makes us different:
- We belief that factual proof, not seniority, determines which path to take
- Responsibility for your role from day one
- An agile environment you will love
- Flat hierarchy, awesome culture
- A pretty cool office in Berlin ‘Mitte’ + a free gym membership
- Team events such as weekly team lunch, monthly team events, workshops, tgif…
- Awesome international start-up atmosphere: Work Hard, Party Harder
Join and shape the future of our homes together with us!