Purchasing Management // 99chairs
- Act as a liaison between sourcing and all other interfacing organizations to plan, coordinate and implement strategies for all supply chain activities
- Assess all merchants requirements such as Product Data & Product development information
- Define sourcing KPIs, contracts & terms for merchants
- Negotiate pricing, payments & marketing contribution
- Assess & control the merchant product portfolio
- Organize work, documents and reports concisely, accurately and carry out the responsibilities of the job thoroughly
- Interact with different departments throughout the supply chain cycle to solve issues proactively
- Demonstrate an active commitment to continuous improvement in the areas of quality, cost, delivery and lead time
Your skills & experience
- Bachelor Degree in business or related degrees with ideally 4 years of relevant work experience within the furniture, interior design or online industry
- Minimum of 2 years of negotiation or sales experience
- Proven working experience as a buyer/purchaser
- Experience in building a high-growth startup or a minimum of 3 years of experience at a top management consulting, venture capital or high-tech company
- Solid understanding of online and mobile business models. You consider yourself a “digital native” and “early adopter”
- Strong data, structural, analytical and entrepreneurial skills with a hands-on mentality
- Fluent oral and written communication skills in English and German
More reasons to work at 99chairs
- A flat work environment with innovative decision making processes. We don’t just say this, but do our very best to make sure that everyone’s voice is being heard.
- Flexible work hours and environment. As long as you get things done and are aligned with your team, you have complete autonomy over your work-life.
- A kitchen fully stocked with healthy snacks & drinks as well as weekly team lunches.
- A BVG ticket to brighten up your commute
- The possibility to furnish your home with our amazing discount rates.
Are you the right fit?
We are looking for people that are smart entrepreneurs at heart, who love responsibility and bring projects and ideas forward – every single day. We love constant learners, team players, and people who agree that strong teams are built based on honesty!
Then submit your application including cover letter, CV, grades and references by clicking on the button below. We can’t wait to get to know you!
*99chairs is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.