Quality Programmes Manager (f/m) // Blacklane
Blacklane works with thousands of professional drivers around the globe. They are the Blacklane’s face to the customer and need to understand, accept and adhere to our quality standards and embrace a mutual beneficial partnership. In close cooperation with our Brand, Communication, Marketing and Training teams you will support and motivate them to deliver a consistently safe, reliable and pleasant customer experience. Your role is set along Quality Management, Communication and Supplier Management.
- Take on ownership and responsibility for our driver-related quality programmes and communication along the partner’s customer journey.
- Manage and further develop the quality bonus system, the “Good Vibes” and “Driver of the month” programs and Blacklane’s partner loyalty program “Partner Prestige Club”.
- Jointly with our Brand, Communications and Marketing teams define, develop, and implement creative partner communications and fill our communication channels with life and ensure a high level of engagement.
- Cooperate with our awarded Customer Care team on supporting our partners on all channels including Social Media.
- Manage our mystery rides and on-site quality assurance with airport checks, quality-related meetings or events with partners on site and local presence.
- Manage the quality of our partners by analyzing quality data, assuring clear expectation settings and providing support jointly with other operations teams.
- Have 3+ years’ experience in a corporate communications, quality management or supplier management role.
- You are known for your exceptional interpersonal skills and your ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders.
- You can see the big picture, while paying attention to the detail.Have advanced Excel skills, Business Intelligence skills would be a plus.
- Are a truly cosmopolitan person.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Are fluent in business English — additional languages are a plus.
- Are highly customer-orientated, with a positive hands-on attitude and a good sense of humor.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation.
- You will become part of a unique international and professional team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere, flexible working hours and an open feedback culture
- You will have the tremendous opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent training team.
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company and team events and a lot of fun games.
- We will support you in visa, relocation and other administrative issues.