Recruiting Manager (f/m) // BMG
What you should know about us:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than nine years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
- Responsible for the complete recruiting cycle in Germany and for supporting our European colleagues if needed
- You act as an internal interface, work out new job profiles with our managers and being their first point of contact for the thought-out process
- Actively hunt the best talents by proactively approaching candidates, universities, attending job fairs, joint events with Bertelsmann group
- Eager to develop the recruiting strategy to attract new talents in collaboration with the department, company-wide international divisions, and external job portals building up a strong talent pipeline
- Conduct an appropriate selection process and train our managers with the right skill sets for recruiting the future talents of BMG
- Execute the implementation of SAP success factors for recruitment worldwide and supporting our managers during the transition period
- With sharp eyes and keen minds, you’re always screening the market, competitors and latest developments in HR, Recruitment and Employer Branding
- As a passionate recruiter, you have at least 3 years of relevant experience; in professional interviewing and communication with candidates both in German and English across functions and levels
- You are a hungry professional, constantly looking for new effective ways to discover and inspire exciting candidates.
- You are an open-minded thinker and a quick learner to adopt unique and industry-specific terms and specifics
- You are happy to get your hands on SAP success factors for recruitment
- For both our candidates and internal stakeholders – you are a charismatic and pleasant counterpart
- An open, friendly and communicative personality with a passion for creative industries in the digital age, promoting a multicultural working environment with 21 nationalities
- You never lose track of your processes even in stressful situations
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working hours in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Occasional in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right Person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply in either German or English.