Recruiting Trainee (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Own the recruiting processes for your own department(s)
- Work closely with the hiring managers to create job descriptions
- Support in the active and passive search for new employees through various recruiting channels
- Manage our incoming applications
- Coordinate and lead initial interviews
- Optimize recruiting processes while seeking to continuously improve the relevant KPIs
- Startup mentality: You get what makes us tick and what differentiates us from other companies
- Analytical mindset: You know data, KPI tracking, etc. aren’t just buzzwords but a crucial part of your improvement and success
- Closer: You thrive on the efforts required to find the perfect person for a position and love transparent communication and performance
- Team spirit: Your pride for the company you work for never fades. If you don’t like something, you don’t complain about it but you work to change it
- Self-motivator: You don’t need a pat on the back every time you accomplish something. Humble, upbeat and hardworking are your core traits
- Different & to-the-point: We don’t want to hear “you like HR because you like talking to people” or you are “looking for a new challenge”. You have a unique & refreshing personality, get things done and strive to be more than a typical HR person
- Fluent in English & German
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce with a data-driven approach
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it
- A world-class team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day