Recruitment Coordinator // Contentful
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API – be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
We’re a fun team of over 100 people from 37 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our recruiting and HR teams support the growth of Contentful, overall. If you are passionate about identifying, supporting and hiring the people who will shape our company for years to come, we want to speak with you. In your role as Recruiting Coordinator, you will be challenged to ensure a positive experience for our candidates, while partnering with hiring teams across the company. As such, you will actively improve our processes, and act as the liaison for candidates applying and being considered for roles with our organization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Partner closely with the recruitment team to facilitate the candidate process at Contentful
- Work independently in scheduling and rescheduling interviews and meetings
- Partner with the interviewing team to resolve any conflicts between interviews and other commitments
- Provide hospitality, and ensure the interview day experience is seamless, making sure candidates gets a true picture of what life is like at Contentful
- Coordinate candidate’s travel arrangements (air, hotel, etc.) as needed
- Prepare day-of-interview materials including interview schedule and candidate’s bios for the interview teams
- Collaborate with managers to ensure clear communication and feedback
- Focus on continual improvement in the recruiting process (suggestions on alternative interviewers, altered lineups, etc.)
- Proficiency in and knowledge of recruiting tools, resources and processes (ATS, team-specific workflows, etc.)
- 3+ years of post-collegiate work experience required
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to juggle tasks, prioritize, maintain a positive attitude, and create an amazing candidate experience all at once
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English) as well as the ability to easily connect and communicate different types of people
- Ability to troubleshoot last minute changes and stay calm under pressure
- Passion for building and being a part of a high performing team
- Ability to flex work hours (as needed) to help monitor and troubleshoot candidate scheduling and travel
- Work at an exciting tech start-up where having fun matters
- Work closely with Recruitment, HR and Hiring Managers to attract and hire candidates
- Enjoy many team, company and hosted events
- Join an innovative tech company; our product is made by developers, for developers and we count among our investors and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)
- Shape the future: help us establish, scale, and improve our team’s processes
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware to software, your work environment to your chair, we’ve literally got your back
- Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!