Recruitung Manager /m/f) // Productsup
Have you ever clicked on a Facebook ad? Or seen a product listing on Google Shopping, Amazon, or eBay? That’s where Productsup comes into play!
With our tool, it’s easy to centralize and export product data to any online shopping or marketing channel. Thereby we help brands and retailers increase the visibility of their products online.
Our extraordinary and dedicated team has turned Productsup into a global player and the proud winner of 10 industry awards.
To continue our rapid expansion, we’re looking for the best talent who want to take Productsup to the next level.
This is your chance to be part of our success story. Come join us!
We are looking for an ambitious, outgoing people‘s person to join our HR team as Recruiting Manager (m/f).
As Recruiting Manager (m/f), you are responsible for bringing the best talents on board and making the Recruiting process as smooth and efficient as possible. In doing so, you bring in your own ideas and take our team to the next level.
- Take ownership of the recruiting process for a wide range of positions at all levels and in all areas (i.e. engineering, sales, marketing). From creating meaningful job descriptions, to screening CVs, sourcing and interviewing, to getting our new hires successfully on board
- Work closely with and advise our team leads in finding the best talents that fit in their team
- Leverage existing recruiting channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Actively approach interesting candidates via different channels and build a significant network of great prospects
- Research recruiting tools that help automate most of the recruiting processes
- Assist in employer branding projects and help us strengthening our brand (e.g. attend job fairs, organize Meetups)
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of experience, ideally gained in a tech company and/ or within the startup environment
- Proven experience in active sourcing
- You are creative and always striving for new ways to attract top talents
- You work independently and are self-organized
- You are passionate about HR and in particular recruitment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is a must
What we offer you
- Permanent position with an attractive salary
- Awesome workplace in the heart of Berlin at Alexanderplatz
- We are home office friendly
- Relocation & Bureaucracy assistance
- Flexible working hours
- Internal and external trainings
- Regular team and company events
- Healthy working environment including fresh fruit, drinks and Urban Sports membership
Have you got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you! Send us your application including CV, salary expectations, and earliest possible starting date.