Senior Ad Operations Manager // ResearchGate
The web was created by scientists and for scientists, to foster scientific collaboration and drive progress for a better world.
We’re a team of passionate optimists from around the world and from many different backgrounds. Together, we focus on building great products that change the way scientists communicate for the better, connecting the world of science and making research open to all.
ResearchGate provides a dynamic company culture with the possibility to individually shape your own professional development and growth. Enjoy working with an energetic and international team who are passionate about changing science for the better.
We’re changing science and catalysing discovery, every day. Get to know more about our mission and what ResearchGate members are achieving by checking out our blog at https://www.researchgate.net/blog.
We offer several digital advertising solutions to our clients, including:
- Scientific Advertising – allows scientists and researchers to see ads for the services and products they need whilst providing companies the opportunity to target their advertising to a specific scientific audience.
- Scientific Recruiting – hiring managers can advertise jobs to specific scientists based on location, research area, and skill, and scientists can find jobs that fit their interests and research profiles.
- Conference Advertising – connects research institutions and conference providers with relevant scientists who are looking for events in their specialized fields.
Our Advertising Operations team plan, implement, manage, and optimize display, mobile, and email advertising campaigns.
- 2+ years of ad operations and display advertising experience; Google Adwords Display and/or DFP Certification is a plus
- Experience in ad serving and ad management technologies such as DFP, or any DSP / multi-SSPs / multi ad networks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, in particular Excel (look-up functions, pivot tables)
- Excellent, detail-oriented organizational and time-management skills
- Goal-oriented, organized, and proactive team player who is self-motivated and self-directed
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and an affinity for data-driven approaches
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships
- Previous experience in the life sciences or Ad Tech industry is preferred
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
What we offer
An energetic, international, and professional team who are passionate about changing the scientific industry for the better
- Free daily lunches catering to a range of dietary requirements
- Healthy snacks and drinks, in-house yoga, ping pong and relaxation rooms
- Team activities such as BBQs, sports and cultural events
- An office located in the heart of Berlin-Mitte
Our hiring process is uncomplicated. You’ll be interviewed by the people you’ll be working with, so you can quickly find the role that suits you best and start making an impact.