(Senior) BI Data Engineer (m/f/d) // allmyhomes
We are a leading PropTech company in Germany. With our growing IT-platform including full service solution for branding, content creation, lead generation and sales, we digitalise and form the future of real estate new development.
With a strong focus on technology and people (ca. 90 employees, ca. 20 nationalities) we revolutionize the way how private persons and investors find and purchase their flats.
For our growing Business Intelligence department, we are currently looking to fill a permanent role as (Senior) BI Data Engineer (m/f/d) PropTech based in our office in Berlin-Kreuzberg.
Real estate is the world’s largest asset class. With the help of Business Intelligence (BI), we are disrupting the industry by introducing a data-driven, end-to-end software platform for the entire real estate transaction process, e.g. by digitally tracking how consumers behave when buying an apartment – an “offline black-box” until now. Hence, this is a unique opportunity to help build up our Business Intelligence department, data warehouse, etc and eventually introduce revolutionary predictive analyses to our customers, e.g. forecasting optimal price levels and target groups for specific properties and regions.
Your role will involve the following:
- Conception and implementation of BI data strategy and architecture
- Definition and set-up of ETL processes and data warehouse in order to integrate different sources of data
- Definition and analysis of KPIs used by large external clients, Project Management, Performance Marketing and other key business stakeholders
- Development of state-of-the-art data models and intelligent data structures to support high performing BI applications
- Set-up of standardised reportings, analyses and scenarios, using SQL queries and reporting tools
- Taking ownership of the development of the BI systems landscape
- University degree in computer science, engineering, economics, or similar degree
- 4+ years experience of working in BI/Data in a digital, data-driven environment
- Proficient in writing SQL queries
- Strong knowledge of data modeling, data warehousing and ETL processes
- Experience in working with data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau) is a plus
- Very good English skills, German skills will be an additional asset
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills and willingness to discuss BI data with business stakeholders
- A pleasant workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Challenging and responsible tasks with space for further development within the company
- An international (ca. 20 nationalities) and highly motivated team with large business experience on the management level within a dynamic PropTech start-up
- Strong team spirit supported by regular team events, internal and external workshops, common lunch breaks and sport activities
- Drinks, cereal, fresh fruits and Friday’s beer with table soccer tournaments and playstation sessions
- Extensive onboarding process with regular feedback and quarterly performance reviews to support your individual development
- Free language courses (English & German)
- Visa application support for non-EU citizens
If you are interested, you can quickly and easily send your application by clicking the “Apply now” button. For further information, please contact Pawel Zych on +49 (0) 30 2099 44103.