(Senior) HR Business Partner with Focus on Learning & Development // crobo
Covus is a digital company builder based in Berlin focusing on programmatic lead generation technology at big data scale. Founded in 2003, Covus has become a constituent component of Berlin’s digital industry, well known for companies like crobo.com, theadex.com, onlineversicherung.de or gutscheincodes.de. Covus offers extraordinary career opportunities and a workspace in one of the most beautiful offices in Berlin, surrounded by talented and inspiring colleagues from all over the world. Networking and learning from each other is the key to our collaborative culture so your personal growth and development will be continuous.
The role is focused serving as the local Human Resources Business Partner for our Berlin Headquarter, collaborating with leaders and staff to drive engagement and retention through a great people experience for all employees at Crobo & ocono.
- Partners with the C-Level and other managers, Talent Management and Talent Acquisition teams to deliver great people experience initiatives
- Coaches’ managers to understand and execute on the levers that drive engagement, foster an inclusive environment, and create a great experience for people working at Crobo & ocono
- Actively facilitates learning experiences in the Berlin office and over time maybe even in the San Francisco office
- Ensures necessary transactional activities and processes are delivered in an efficient, easy to use manner
- Ensures necessary administrative tasks are managed in a timely fashion with a high level of accuracy (HRIS entries, Leave administration, New Hire and Termination paperwork, etc)
Success in this role means delivering transformative results through project direction of key talent initiatives. Success means continually holding oneself to the highest of professional standards and demanding the same of co-workers. Success is walking into the office every day with an unwavering belief that you can and do influence people and the business for the better.
- Implement and drive initiatives that impact talent retention, engagement, and career development in our Berlin office
- Curate the next generation Crobo & ocono experience including initiatives that expand engagement, celebrates passion, and promotes career success
You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions in a highly energized culture, and where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point. You bring to the organization the following:
Knowledge / Background / Experience:
- BS/BA in Business Management, Organizational Psychology or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and experience with organizational development, and process excellence (innovative yet pragmatic approach)
- Business focused mindset and savvy
- Proactive drive for results
- Innovative approach to design and execution
- Inspirational through action
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence
- Consistently applies effective process management and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (both interpersonal and team facilitation)
- Proven track record of applying judgment and obtaining results on critical priorities
- Strong collaborator and facilitative leader
- Understands the principles of change leadership and is able to execute effective change strategies
- Exercises excellent judgment that considers the needs of our people, customers and the business
- Understands and models the importance of having the right stakeholders involved in obtaining shared vision before execution
- Fast development potential and steep learning curve
- Possible project work with other areas of operation
- Friendly and dynamic working environment in an international team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision paths
- Regular team events, weekly team breakfasts and full fridge of drinks and fruits
Sounds interesting? We look forward to hearing from you!