HR Specialist – International Labour Law // GetYourGuide
With 400+ employees from 50 nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences, using our product and technology to change the way travelers find and book things to do and explore their destination. We connect these travelers to our vast catalog of amazing experiences through our online marketplace.
The HR Services Team is part of the People Team and we support our employees throughout the whole employee life-cycle at GYG. With a team based in Berlin and Zurich, we are responsible for a smooth onboarding and relocation process, we ensure great retention initiatives, we handle our performance management and indicate our high-potentials within the company. We also support our people with every admin/payroll related question.
- Independently supporting new office openings from a HR perspective
- Taking lead in our international payroll strategy project
- Maintaining and improving our internal HR support from onboarding to offboarding
- Concepting and controlling HR projects and the implementation of new HR policies and procedures internationally
- Responsibility for visa application – especially for international entities
- At least 4-5 years experience in HR in an international environment with solid knowledge of international labor law
- Experience with opening of new entities abroad and change management
- Proven track record of managing large projects
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Prioritisation ninja
- Fluency in German is a plus
Why work with us?
- With our 370+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- An excellent company culture
- International customers and co-workers from over 50 nationalities (we speak English)
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
Check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!