(Senior) HR Manager (m/f) // movingimage
Would you like to…
- be a significant part of growing and managing a strong agile HR and Talent Management department?
- take ownership of a part of the full cycle recruiting process for a wide range of positions at all levels?
- assure further optimization and design of the recruiting strategy and process by ensuring a strong recruitment pipeline and creating the best experience for our hiring managers and candidates?
- be a part of design and implementation of an authentic, strong employer brand to achieve more awareness and visibility for our great team and culture?
- act as a senior manager, a partner and a consultant to the CEOs and Leadership regarding organisational development and other HR-topics?
- developing and implementing new concepts in the field of employee development, training, satisfaction, performance and talent management as well as evaluating and designing adequate tools and instruments to establish standard procedures?
- assure that all general HR admin processes are running smoothly and be an active part of those processes and optimization (e.g. onboading, offboarding, managing HR data and payroll)?
- experience how the agile principles are implemented and lived within the whole organisation?
Do you have…
- a profound experience in talent management and consider yourself an HR-allrounder?
- several years professional work experience in recruiting and HR management with experience within tech environment?
- a deep understanding of talent management activities from employer branding, hiring and onboarding to talent development and performance management?
- a positive and agile mindset and always striving for new ways to attract and retain top talents?
- professional oral and written communications skills in English (and German)?
- a solid understanding of German labor and employment law?
- our team’s core values: respect, humor, honesty, openness & responsibility?
- experience with agile methodologies?
Culture: Agile cross-functional cooperation in all of our teams from CEO over Marketing and Tech based on trust, teamwork, constantly new challenges and a desire for out-of-the-box thinking.
Team: Diverse team from over 25 countries in which heart and humor are key figures.
Work environment: Freedom to introduce your own ideas and to take responsibility, a modern selection of hardware devices and a professional collaboration with Scrum Masters.
Product: High-quality and scalable SaaS platform for enterprise video solutions boasting an extensive customer portfolio of over 500 international companies.
Learning & Communication: Regular internal Communities of Practice, conferences and meetups, company wide bi-weekly Joint Reviews and many more company events.
Perks & Benefits: Flexible work time, 30 days of holiday, free German and English courses in the office, a weekly breakfast together, free drinks, fruit and candy of course, health program and relocation support.