Senior Recruiter // Contentful
Contentful (https://www.contentful.com) is a content management developer platform that enables web and mobile developers to manage, integrate, and deliver digital content to any kind of device or service that can connect to an API – be it smart cars, VR, mobile, web, digital signage, or any new platform. We solve the complexities of content management for tens of thousands web and mobile developers, some independent and many working at enterprise customers that include Jack-in-the-box, Petsmart, Specialized, and Urban Outfitters.
We’re a fun team of over 100 people from 37 nations with offices in Berlin and San Francisco, backed by top VCs (Benchmark, Trinity, Balderton, Point Nine), growing at an amazing pace, and looking for more amazing individuals to join our team!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are a team of HR and Recruitment enthusiasts, looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our international team. In this role, you will shape Contentful by working closely with our Business units; HR, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success and IT departments to attract, engage and hire talented people from all over the world, all while providing a superb candidate experience.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and pre-screen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview feedback sessions with stakeholders
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the HR team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Contentfuler@
- Work with hiring managers to develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidate experience
- 5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent (local and international)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume, but you know how to use Boolean and aren’t afraid to leverage LinkedIn and alternative search techniques.
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multitasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Proficiency in English is required
- Join an international HR team, hungry to learn and share their knowledge. We work hard, and play harder.
- Be a partner to the business, make an impact on Contentful’s future
- Work with top level managers and learn from the international group of experts
- Enjoy many team, company and hosted events
- Join an innovative tech company; our product is made by developers, for developers and we count among our investors and advisors people like Adam Wiggins (Heroku) and Francesco Cesarini (Erlang Solutions)
- Shape the future: help us establish, scale, and improve our team’s processes
- Pick any tools you feel comfortable with. From hardware to software, your work environment to your chair, we’ve literally got your back
- Enjoy the flexibility of time and place of your work
- Brush up your language skills! Our team speaks more than 20 languages, and we offer free German classes!
“Variety is the spice of life” — and a celebrated component of our culture. At Contentful, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or disability. We look forward to your application!