(Senior) Recruiter // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is busy revolutionizing the tours and activities space, fundamentally changing how travelers discover and book things to do in their destinations. We go to work every day because we are passionate about turning our customers’ trips into amazing experiences. Recruiting is a critical part of this mission.
Hiring talented people for a Berlin based startup is a demanding task, hiring only the best is the ultimate challenge. And since you are one of the few who can do exactly that, we want you!
GetYourGuide is growing fast, and so is our demand for great talent. Here at GetYourGuide, you will work closely together with the Hiring Managers who are highly involved in the Recruiting process and ready to push for the next level. We know that the only way to find the best people is if everybody is on board!
What you will be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build an effective sourcing and assessment plan and close positions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from pre-screening and interviewing candidates to closing the deals
- Leverage existing talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Help us grow our employer brand by attending, organizing and/or hosting events
- We are never done improving, your suggestions on how to do so are more than welcome
What you have done so far:
- This is not the first time you have done this job, in fact, you have quite an impressive track record of finding the best talent out there
- Stamina and persistence are your middle names
- You understand what excites peoples and love engaging them in interesting conversations
- If you believe in something, you can sell it to others
- Another amazing thing about you: you are not only an excellent sourcer, but also a pretty skilled interviewer
- You always find a way to reach your goals
- You couldn’t do this job anywhere, for anyone-you need to love the product, and you love ours
Why work with us?
- An open-work environment where every voice is heard
- International team made up of over 45 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
We value learning quickly and failing as much as we value succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates and check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →