Senior Recruiter (m/f) // Asana Rebel
As our Senior Recruiter (m/f) you’ll contribute greatness to our rapidly growing A-Team, play a significant role in the exciting growth of our young company and cover the recruiting essentials of searching for top tier talent. You support, coach and challenge our team to ensure we hire the best of the best on the market and are full of ideas on how to attract and reach out to new talents. The ideal candidate holds a long candidate experience in high regard, loves interviewing and is passionate about health and fitness topics.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process from beginning to end: identify, engage, evaluate, and hire top candidates
- Constant collaboration with the hiring managers throughout the interview process developing attractive job descriptions, identifying candidates, managing each candidate’s experience
- Identify potential candidates to fill open roles, including passive candidates (Direct Search)
- Utilisation of resources such as our in-house recruitment team, agencies, job sites etc.
- Guide candidates through onboarding process till hire date
- Assist in management & housekeeping of our ATS system
- Participate on Employer Branding projects
- Evaluation of all the respective processes including the definition of KPI’s
- 4+ working experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager/ Recruiter
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and German
- Ability to quickly manage competing priorities at a moment’s notice
- Open to and seek out feedback, using it to reflect on ways you can improve
- Result oriented and positive team-attitude
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US:
- Ownership: The possibility to shape and develop Asana Rebel in an early stage. Fast decisions and flat hierarchies help you to have an impact.
- Excellence & Team: The chance to work in an excellent team of young professionals and ambitious founders. Be able to work with an awesome team, who love to help each other out and will care about you
- Flexibility: We take care of our team. You’ll get the things you need (just ask for it). We have flexible working hours, free yoga, free drinks and fruits, team events and a budget for attending conferences or off-the-job-trainings.