Senior Technical Sourcer // GetYourGuide
GetYourGuide is the booking platform for incredible travel experiences. Powered by a global team of over 400 travel experts, GetYourGuide helps travelers find the best things to do wherever they’re headed. Since its founding in 2009, travelers from more than 155 countries have booked over 15 million tours, activities and attraction tickets through GetYourGuide. The company is based in Berlin, Germany and has offices in 14 countries around the world.
Talent Acquisition is our top priority! The Recruiting Team is on a mission to seek out and build a talented team by finding new GetYourGuide stars who will contribute to our international growth. While looking for top talents, we have a “customer focused” approach to ensure a smooth and pleasant recruiting experience for all our candidates. We are growing fast, and so is our demand for great tech talent. We are looking for an experienced Senior Technical Sourcer to help us spot the best talents out there. Up for the challenge? Join us!
- Provide excellent domain expertise across various fields, with a deep understanding of market conditions and latest trends/developments
- Demonstrate expert status on search techniques, tools, and channels and provide a strategic vision on how to improve existing search techniques to get more people into the funnel
- Maintain accurate data points and produce a range of relevant reports to support business needs and the continuous improvement of the recruiting funnel
- Mentor members of the recruiting team and other departments on how to craft appealing messages for candidates and understand how to match candidates’ career aspirations with opportunities at GYG
- Promote our company, core values and mission via prospecting
Here are the skills we are looking for:
- You have a deep understanding of technology and the competitive tech market
- You have 4+years of experience in recruitment with a good portion of your time prospecting
- You easily manage a high volume and wide variety of roles
- You effectively initiate and maintain relationships with hiring teams ensuring your understanding of business requirements in order to promote the exceptional GYG culture
- You bring a highly analytical and data-driven approach
- You are committed to discovering hard-to-find talent
- You take ownership in implementing new initiatives
More reasons to join us:
- With our 450+ employees, we are on an outstanding journey to change a huge market
- Learn and grow while working alongside an international team with more than 55 nationalities
- Virtual stock options that make you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide Vouchers… to experience our products for yourself
- Several fitness perks including yoga and Urban Sports Club
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
- GetYourGuide events as Summer Summits, regular Team events, Christmas & Summer Party
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life on our blog. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via email@example.com.
Get to know us better at inside.getyourguide.com or visit our career page at careers.getyourguide.com to check out the latest opportunities.