Service Control Specialist/Dispatcher (f/m) // Blacklane
- You are responsible for ensuring our ground transportation service runs smoothly on a daily basis.
- You interact mostly with our partners/drivers, but also customers at times via phone and email, working to resolve queries in connection to live service that is provided in real time, while building relationships and gaining trust.
- Dispatching drivers onto open booking requests from customers
- Proactively finding solutions for urgent needs showing up due to new requests or unexpected scenarios (i.e.: flight delays, car breakdowns, etc.)
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude while meeting productivity goals, your main aim to leave our customers and drivers with a smile.
- You follow up on customer issues to the point of resolution, keeping customers updated as needed.
- Provide consistent feedback regarding customer and driver satisfaction as well as processes.
- Handle internal administrative tasks such as monitoring priority clients and documentation of individual queries.
- At least 2 years experience in a strongly service-oriented dispatching role (e.g. air travel, ground transportation business etc).
- You have excellent organizational and communication skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize your workload.
- You don’t just love customer service, you yearn to solve issues and make things work, and you see opportunities where others see problems.
- You have excellent English language skills, German or additional languages are a plus.
- You are convincing while also being personable, helpful and competent. And you possess a high degree of flexibility, team spirit, independence and are always open to new tasks.
- You are willing to work in a rotating 3 shift model.
- You are in possession of a valid work permit for Germany, which is valid for at least one more year.
- You are a team player, with the ability to motivate the team to improve each day.
- You are very experienced with web-based customer care systems. Being familiar with Salesforce is an advantage.
MORE THAN A JOB
- You will work in the exciting and innovative market of global ground transportation
- The Customer Care department strives to be everything else than a normal “call center”, using modern tools and methods, and ensuring tasks are regularly rotated. If you have ideas during your work day, we want you to voice them.
- We are one of the few companies within Berlin that offers permanent contracts from day 1.
- You will become part of a unique, diverse and international (English speaking) team, that is characterized by flat hierarchies, a family-like atmosphere and an open feedback culture
- You will have the opportunity to grow with us and develop your skills, supported by our talent management team
- You will work in a modern office with a variety of fresh fruits and drinks, regular company & team events and an open exchange with other departments.
To get some insight into the Customer Care team, take a look at this.
If you want to be a part of an award-winning company that promises a consistently exceptional experience around the world, please send us your individual CV through our contact form. We look forward to hearing from you!