Service Enablement Trainer // market logic
About Market Logic
Market Logic helps the world’s best brands to make fast, winning decisions that accelerate growth. We do this with marketing insight platforms that automate innovation, marketing and research workflows, with the right insights at the right time based on cognitive computing. Market Logic supports the world’s leading brands in 190 countries across CPG/FMCG, retail, finance and media sectors, including Unilever, News Corp, P&G, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Tesco. We employ 300+ software developers, data scientists, business consultants and marketing professionals at regional headquarters in Berlin Germany and Chicago Illinois and Singapore. For more information see www.marketlogicsoftware.com.
In the Market Logic Service Enablement & Operations Team, you will be working with experienced consultants to develop an internal training & certification program for the globally operating Success and Implementation departments. Shaping an eLearning platform, you get the opportunity to contribute your expertise and ideas. You will assist the team on internal workstreams to define and operationalize best practices along the dedicated project lifecycle, (including general software value proposition, consulting, configuration, etc.) but also general soft skills (e.g. leadership, communication, business writing).
- Significant experience as a software trainer or consultant in a SaaS environment
- Excellent oral and written English skills (no German necessary), fluency in additional languages is a plus
- University degree in psychology, social sciences, marketing, business or similar; trainer competencies are a plus
- Readiness of mind, analytical thinking, flexibility, the ability to act independently and at own responsibility, and team-mindedness
- Familiarity with MS Office products
- Active interest in marketing or market research, customer success, consulting, training and e-learning
- Work in an entrepreneurial, fast-growing and successful business environment where your ideas and experiences are welcome
- Proven value proposition with customers like Unilever, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola, Mondelez, Allianz, etc.
- Headquarters in Berlin, Germany, one of the most exciting capitals in Europe, with the possibility to work in our Chicago office
- Flexible working hours, attractive compensation, bike leasing and fresh fruit in the office :)