Supply Chain Management Trainee (m/f) // Lesara
Lesara – The online retailer for great fashion & lifestyle products at the best price.
Fashion trends and lifestyle products do not have to be expensive. As a retail pioneer, we want to provide people all over the world access to outstanding quality merchandise at the best price. Lesara promises to deliver the latest trends, quickly and at much better value, and in doing so we strive to create a memorable shopping experience for each and every one of our customers.
Our success has only been made possible through amazing teamwork. We are driven, passionate and determined to make things happen. With a team made up of over 20 nationalities, we combine our wide range of experiences to consistently optimize everything we do. Lesara is not your average company: We move fast, thrive under pressure and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Produce weekly reports regarding cost and performance measurement both internally and externally
- Monitoring and analyzing performance
- Maintaining and developing Excel, database reports and planning tools
- Managing suppliers
- Support in the coordination of replenishment and logistics planning
- Completed (or in progress) degree in business, industrial engineering, logistics, or related field
- Previous work experience and/or internships
- High affinity for numbers and strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Team player with good communication skills
- Good knowledge of MS-Office, especially Excel
- Proactive and enthusiastic, with a will to take ownership and create something
- Business fluency in English
What You Can Expect From Us
- A chance to re-define e-commerce with a data-driven approach
- Significant growth potential and an array of entrepreneurial insights within a thriving startup
- The freedom to innovate: have an idea how to improve something? Go for it and own it
- A world-class team: we don’t just work together, we truly care about each other and seek to bring out the best in each other every day