Supply Operations Executive – Connectivity // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented connectivity executive who wants to ensure our customers are able to select from a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options they need. Up for the challenge?
With 300+ employees from 45+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world’s largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
To develop our business even more, we are seeking a new team member to join us in the role of Connectivity Executive. This person will work with our Sales team, our Supply base and our API providers with a specific focus on connectivity. Connectivity means maximising customers’ booking experience by ensuring their access to a wider variety of products on our platform and the best availability for those products. You would frequently communicate with our suppliers via phone and email on tech-related topics and you will support the team of Specialists with their projects.
As Supply Operations Executive-Connectivity you will:
- Build great relationships with suppliers in our ‘destination ecosystem’
- Provide technical and operational support for tour and activity companies around the world
- Oversee the quality and operation of our different products and our platform to ensure a consistently great customer experience.
Who are you?
- You have experience supporting suppliers and different internal stakeholder
- You share a commitment to our customers, quality, and providing the best customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You’re interested in tech as a way to improve our customer experience and you are tech savyy
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You like being busy and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
Even better if…
- You have experience providing technical support for SAAS companies
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit everyday
- Free pizza and beer every Friday
- Free German classes
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
Ready to be a part of something exciting and looking for the chance to challenge yourself? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!