Supply Operations Specialist – Connectivity // GetYourGuide
We are looking for an independent and detail-oriented Connectivity Specialist who wants to ensure our customers are able to select from a wide array of tours and activities with the availability and booking options they need. Up for the challenge?
With 400+ employees from 45+ nationalities, GetYourGuide is on a mission to turn trips into amazing experiences by helping customers discover and book the best things to do in a destination. From its founding in 2009, GetYourGuide has grown to be the world’s largest online platform for booking travel tours, attractions, and activities.
To develop our business even more, we are seeking a new team member to join us in the role of Connectivity Specialist. This person will work with our Sales team and our Supply Tech developers and product manager with a specific focus on connectivity. Connectivity means maximizing customers’ booking experience by ensuring their access to a wider variety of products on our platform and the best availability for those products. While enjoying daily stand-ups with our developers, you would also frequently communicate with our suppliers via phone and email on tech-related topics.
As Supply Operations Specialist-Connectivity you will:
- Build great relationships with suppliers in our ‘destination ecosystem’
- Provide technical and operational support for tour and activity companies around the world
- Educate these companies on how to use the GetYourGuide platform
- Use systems to carry out administrative tasks, like keeping our product listings up-to-date
- Work on a multi-functional team alongside developers and product managers
- Oversee the quality and operation of our different products and our platform to ensure a consistently great customer experience.
Who are you?
- You share a commitment to our customers, quality, and providing the best customer experience
- You’re flexible, a life-long learner, and motivated to take ownership of your work
- You manage projects independently, set deadlines, and have the integrity to admit failure
- You have excellent communication skills and build great working relationships
- You like being busy and easily juggle different tasks to meet tight deadlines
- You’re great at identifying problems, knowing which problems to fix and when to ask for help
- You have excellent attention to detail and are comfortable with basic data analytics
- You can speak and write native or near-native English
Even better if…
- You have experience providing technical support for SAAS companies
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, drinks and fruit everyday
- Free pizza and beer every Friday
- Free German classes
- Lots of fun events and team outings, with regular learning and development opportunities
- GetYourGuide Vouchers to experience our products for yourself
- Work with an international team where you are constantly learning and growing
- An open, friendly, energetic work environment where every voice is heard
Ready to be a part of something exciting and looking for the chance to challenge yourself? Then we can’t wait to hear from you!
You can also get in touch via email@example.com, and make sure you check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com.