IT System Admin and Integration // Plugsurfing
Who We Are
We help electric car drivers to charge their car anywhere, anytime. Not familiar with the world of e-mobility? Do not worry, it’s really exciting. It is a market, with new opportunities, where both the mobility and the energy revolution are taking place.
Plugsurfing is a dedicated and hard-working team, focused on our goal to become the number one player for electric car charging. We look forward to having you on our team!
- All written communication is in English
- SCRUM processes
- Continuous integration with Phabricator, Jenkins, and Ansible
- Our tech stack:
- OOP PHP5
Top Reasons to Work With Us
- We connect dozens of leading brands with thousands of customers.
- As a first mover we are always open for innovation.
- We are a close knit team of 14 people that are laid back and casual.
What You Will Be Doing
- Install and configure software (provisioning with Ansible)
- Set up accounts and workstations
- Monitor the system’s performance and respond to security or usability concerns
- Administrate infrastructure, CI and deployment processes, databases, other processes
- Review application logs
- Upgrade systems and processes as required
- Create and verify backups of data
- Provide technical support for software issues our users encounter (2nd level support)
Furthermore, you will aid our B2B partners in connecting to our platform. This includes direct contact to the clients and helping them resolve any issues they may have. In most cases this means accessing server logs and providing an understandable explanation of how to fix the issue.
Our core technologies that you will be working with are:
- 2+ years of experience in system administration, preferably AWS
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Ability to respond to help desk requests after hours on a limited basis
- Experience with HAProxy, nginx, PHP-FPM, MySQL/MariaDB, Redis, Ansible, Jenkins
Interested? If so, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!