Talent Acquisition Manager // Grover
Grover is a Berlin-based startup with global ambitions to reinvent consumption with a simple, on-demand subscription model for the products people love.
We believe that renting will replace lending in the next 10 years for most consumer products. We’re here to make that happen.
Grover offers pay-as-you-go rentals for the latest technology with no contracts and no catch. A considerable amount of our energy is spent on buying and selling, even on products that only last for a short time – just because we don’t know how to do it better. We think it’s time to challenge this old assumption and explore alternatives that give consumers more options, more freedom and more fun. That’s why we built Grover.
- You will manage the end to end recruitment process from the job description to job postings, interviewing and offers
- You will identify hiring needs and create solutions by working closely with Management, Hiring Managers and People Operations Team
- You will own and develop the full hiring cycle working to successfully implement an Applicant Tracking System
- You will develop sourcing strategies and take ownership of sourcing channels
- You will manage and assist candidates through the process and make sure to offer them the best recruitment process ever
- You will deal with external stakeholders involved in the recruitment cycle
- You will develop and adapt sourcing strategies as required by position
- You will work together with the Marketing Team and help develop our employer Branding
- You will explore and represent Grover in the job market and job fairs
- You have 2-4 years experience in recruitment
- You are passionate about recruitment and getting the best talent
- You know how to active source candidates for hard to fill positions
- You have previous experience working with job boards, networking and online social networking
- Your are proactive, team-oriented, results driven and a People Person
- You are familiar with Applicant Tracking Systems (ideally Greenhouse)
- Your are an excellent communicator and are willing to represent Grover out in the market
- You have strong project management skills
- You can communicate in German
What we offer you:
- Entrepreneurial responsibility and no-hierarchy approach
- Ownership of your work
- Chance to shape the future of Grover
- Fun at work
- Open minded variety of nationalities
- Fresh Fruit
At Grover, we believe in an environment that values entrepreneurship, intelligence and speed in everything we do. With over 16 nations represented in the team, diversity and multiple perspectives empower what we believe and how we work. In our HQ, in Berlin Mitte, you will join a powerful team building a great product for a valuable purpose. Join us to change the way the world consumes.