Talent Acquisition Manager – Tech (f/m) // HelloFresh
At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 5 years we’ve seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes and lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. Now we’re the fastest growing company in Europe, active and growing in 9 different countries across 3 continents.
Our story started in Berlin. As Europe’s tech hub, and the home of our global headquarters, it’s a dynamic, progressive environment where innovation is nurtured and promoted. Since we started, we’ve worked exceptionally hard and we’ve received almost US$ 300 million in investment which together have allowed us to create an award winning product.
As a member of the HelloFresh Talent Acquisition team you’ll be exposed to a lean, fast-paced, and data-driven recruitment function. We’re scaling extremely rapidly and ensure that we have the people we need to continue building a fresh food global champion!
About the job
We’re looking to add someone to our HelloTech talent acquisition team to help expand HelloTech through a period of rapid growth.
In HelloTech talent acquisition we have a lean mindset, use pirate metrics across our funnel, Kanban for projects, make data-driven decisions, and encourage autonomy to deliver high quality UX/UI, Product and Engineering hires. We’re driven by hiring excellent people and work closely with all areas of HelloTech to deliver this.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with our managers to source and attract the best candidates to join the HelloTech team
- Developing lasting relationships with people across the HelloTech organisation and acting as an advisor/partner to hiring managers
- Managing our applicant tracking system, social media, job boards and (very rarely!) relationship with recruitment agencies
- Take a creative and strategic approach to recruiting, developing and improving our sourcing strategies for both active and passive candidates
- Strengthening our employer brand and ensuring we provide an exceptional end-to-end candidate experience at all points of the recruitment lifecycle
You can get a taste of the kinds of things we’ve been working on by reading one of our recent HelloTech blog posts.
Who we’re looking for
- Talent Acquisition Manager with experience of delivering all stages of the recruitment process, from advertisement to offer, communicating with a high volume of candidates on a daily basis
- Experienced working either in-house or agency hiring in Tech (Developers/Product/UX/UI/etc)
- A natural “people person” with great communication, interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter with a hands-on attitude, and confident working with stakeholders of all levels
- Highly organised day to day, able to handle multiple tasks and projects at once
- Ability to use previous recruitment mistakes to anticipate future events (Think “How is this situation similar to ones I have been in before?”)
- A knowledge of the Tech landscape such as programming languages, frameworks, methodologies and trends
- Strong affinity to the HelloFresh brand and culture, and a love of good food
If you’ve also got any of the following it would be beneficial:
- Reporting experience and a data driven mindset, using data to continuously improve your recruitment processes
- Experience as a sourcer (X-ray searching, data mining, scripting, Boolean, etc)
- Fluent in German (C1 and above)
What we offer
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- The opportunity to have a serious impact on a growing Tech organisation
- An energetic, fun and extremely dynamic environment
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- A great team atmosphere
- Work in a modern, spacious office in the heart of Berlin
- Relocation service to help anyone moving to Berlin from abroad
Are you up for a challenge?