Team Assistant // Centrifuge
Centrifuge is growing and we need your help to build the future of open, decentralized business software. Join our team building a decentralized business operating system on top of public blockchains.
We are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable (read startup adaptable) Assistant in a part-time setup. You will work closely with the entire team, especially the founders, on all administrative needs. The responsibilities range from planning, appointment scheduling, and travel arrangements to partner and investor communication.
The position is part-time, based in Berlin. Since the job requires working through different time zones (EU and US), we are looking for someone with the desire for flexible work hours, potentially with a combination of on-site and home office work.
- Keep the office running smoothly (Invoices, Mail, Office Supplies).
- Help with travel arrangements and emergencies.
- Manage the calendar, book meeting rooms, and schedule meetings for the leadership team.
- Connect the team members and assure that our in-person team-meetings happen.
- Foster common goals and direction of execution within a team that is spread across two continents.
- Manage communications with job candidates.
- You enjoy working with smart & nice people.
- Attention to detail. Lots of it.
- High level of responsiveness.
- Able to work in the fast-paced world of a new company that is spread around the globe
- Experience working or living in different countries while collaborating efficiently with local and international teams.
- Speaking additional languages (German preferably) to English is a plus.
- Willingness to be hands-on in all areas, often even those outside of this job description.
- Previous work experience as an assistant or in a related field (e.g. hospitality).
Centrifuge is the decentralized operating system to power global trade and commerce. We are building the systems and tools on public blockchain infrastructure to enable open, fair, and transparent business within the Financial Supply Chain.
Over the last 20 years, we built companies and software to address major issues in the world of Procure to Pay. Global large-scale business networks, invoicing between companies, providing financing for the supply chain – to name a few services we created over the years.
The Centrifuge OS allows businesses to transact on a global, decentralized network while maintaining control of their data. It democratizes access to business processes, makes the supply chain more transparent, and removes the middle-men who extract money from the global economy for their own sake.
We are setting up our Berlin offices right now and you will be one of the first ones to join the team and shape our culture.