Office Manager & HR Admin (f/m) // Talent.io Recruitment
We are looking for an Office Manager & HR Admin (f/m) – fluent in German and English – in full-time for our office in Berlin.
We accept applications from German or English speakers.
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates.
In 3 years, talent.io has raised €10M and grown from 3 people in Paris to a team of 100 with offices in Paris, London and Berlin.
Based in Berlin, you will report to the Financial and Admin Manager (based in Paris), with daily interactions with the Country Manager in Berlin and the People & Culture Manager in Paris.
Why join us?
To build your skills: you will learn from the best and have the opportunity to work with everyone in the company: colleagues in France, the UK and Germany, country managers and founders. You will have a chance to take ownership, have impact in business and the industry and be recognised for that.
For a stress-free environment: you will join a supportive team, we like to work together and learn from each other. You will enjoy a variety of comfortable working areas, regular team activities, great working gear and startup swag, regular meditation sessions, team lunches and more.
Be part of a European team: gather twice a year for our start-up retreat combined with creative learning methods. We bring all the European teams together in a sunny city to enjoy quality exchange where ideas and friendships can evolve.
What is your role?
- Manage our day to day office operation smoothly: administration, stationary, equipments, facilities, etc.
- Interact with visitors, guests and be a contact person for the team at all levels
- Develop necessary structure and initiate ideas to improve office operations
- Ensure the wellbeing and healthy environment of the Berlin team
- Assist with purchases and expenses report, collect and archive all the receipts and invoices
- Manage the accounting and reporting with our accounting provider and your manager Patricia
- Assist with editing contracts, facilitating onboarding of new hires, processing work visas when needed
- Be the point of contact for our Berlin team for People related questions and work with guidance of our people and culture manager Julie in Paris
What we are looking for?
- Communicative and caring personality
- Experience in office management and accounting; experience in HR administration or recruitment is a plus but not mandatory
- Fluent in German and English
- Efficient, well organized and with problem-solving attitude
- High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn & understand
- Curiosity around recruitment and the digital landscape and technology
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to meeting you!