Team Assistant (m/f) // commercetools
Our Berlin team is looking for a friendly and courteous Team Assistant to ensure that everything in the office runs smoothly. As a flexible and proactive all-rounder, you are able to see what needs to be done, and juggling with multiple tasks simultaneously is not a problem for you. You are the face of our office making sure everyone feels welcomed and appreciated. Interested in joining a relaxed, fun team, who doesn’t always take themselves too seriously? We would love to hear from you!
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
- Office management including monitoring, planning and coordinating the purchases
- Travel management and controlling of travel expenses
- Support the CTO (site manager Berlin office) with accounting and admin tasks
- Support the accounting team
- Organizing team events
- Responsible for mail and phone correspondence, and welcoming guests
- Develop and optimize processes
- Ownership of small projects
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Min. 3 years of work experience as an Assistant (ideally in a tech or startup environment)
- Completed business studies or vocational training
- Fluent in English and German
- Very good skills in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word)
- Excellent administration, communication, organization and follow-through skills
- Service oriented, can-do mindset with ability to work independently
- Reliability and discretion
THIS IS HOW WE WORK
Mindset. Modern methodologies and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture.
Product. Together we create an extendable, highly scalable product with state of the art technologies. Let’s develop something with impact.
Growth. Learn from each other and benefit from the knowledge we concentrate in a healthy growing company.
Environment. Flexible and family friendly environment, bright and good accessible offices, modern soft- and hardware.
Flexibility. Morning person or night owl? Need to pick up your kids from kindergarten? We believe in outcome and motivated employees rather than feeling stuck in the office.