Team Assistant // moovel Group GmbH
International Team seeks Team Assistant (f/m)
we are the moovel Berlin team. At present we are 30 individuals from all over the world, but are planning on growing within the next months. We need someone with a warm and welcoming personality, who is proactive, pragmatic and solution oriented to make everyone feel as if the office is their home.
FIRST A QUICK LOOK AT US
Our vision is a planet without traffic jams. Our mission is to transform cities by providing the most convenient and sustainable mobility solutions. We create outstanding products with technical excellence, an agile mindset, an open feedback and failure culture and fun at work. moovel is part of a large global corporation (Daimler AG), but at the heart of it we still are a startup. We act as a partner for cities, transport networks and mobility service providers with the goal of making cities smarter and creating an operating system for urban mobility that provides access to appropriate mobility options in urban areas and paves the way for the future with autonomous vehicles. Currently, 250 employees work in small creative teams in Germany and the US at four locations – Hamburg, Berlin, Stuttgart and Portland.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL DO
- Support several Executives of the leadership team as well as their respective teams
- Manage calendar of the Executives, coordinating and prioritizing appointments with attention to detail
- Manage travel booking and expense reporting for Executives
- Preparation and organization of meetings, workshops and other events
- Office and facility management
- Act as a point of contact for team members and customers
- You completed an apprenticeship as office management clerk, secretary, foreign language secretary or you have a comparable degree in relevant fields. Additionally, it would be good to have first work experience as an assistant.
- You can communicate in English and German.
- You have a high degree of reliability, initiative and commitment. As a team member you are able to take care of everything with a smile, even in busy times.
In summary, we are looking for a motivated colleague that is passionate about shaping the future of mobility with us. Someone who wants to work in an agile, dynamic environment and is willing to think outside the box and find quick and flexible solutions to daily challenges. If that sounds like you, we are happy to meet with you. Apply now by using the ‘Apply’ button.
Your moovel team
- Choose your own hardware
- Working with newest technologies & microservices
- Company pension plan
- Free breakfast, coffee & water
- Mobility allowance
- Be part of an interdisciplinary team of experts
- Working on products with a high impact on society
- International teams
- Child care allowance
- Flexible working hours
If you have any questions or are in need for further information feel free to contact