Team & HR Assistant // Koneo Mobile
Have you already had your first experience, working as a Team Assistant or working at a Recruiting company?
Koneo Mobile is a young start-up company with offices in Berlin, San Francisco and Dublin. We are an international team with members from all around the globe that are passionate about our work and having fun together.
Our team in Berlin is looking for a Team & HR Assistant to join us as soon as possible.
Our fast-growing company currently has 12 team members in Berlin and needs your support in order to grow further. Whether this will be helping hire new colleagues, creating new processes or planning team events.
You don’t have to have years of experience in an office job, but rather you have to feel capable of having your colleagues back, when it comes to any organizational or administrative tasks.
Looking for an opportunity to add unique value to an ambitious start-up? If so, this could be the right role for you!
Koneo Mobile: Trusted. Unique. Innovative. Enhancing mobile advertising with better technology, transparent results and innovative approaches.
At Koneo Mobile, we are a passionate, innovative and trusted group of mobile marketers working to build a better, more transparent and more streamlined performance-based marketing experience. Koneo’s unique insights and methods along with its proprietary performance distribution platform enables us to reach countless media sources with sophisticated targeting capabilities to maximize our ability to deliver positive results. Every day we leverage massive amounts of data to quickly identify and acquire new mobile customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Recruiting (publish and maintain job ads, coordinate with head hunters and recruitment agencies as well as own research (LinkedIn, Xing etc.)
- Planning event- and conference participation
- Working closely with the management team
- General office administration and team assistance (office supply orders, coordination of cleaning and maintenance staff, troubleshooting, food orders)
- Travel bookings
- Staff-onboarding (preparing contracts, support with visas)
Ideal Experience & Background
- Fluent in English and German
- Positive attitude as you will be the backbone of the team
- Experienced with Office Software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) Google products (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Streak)
- International experience (college or on the job) is a plus
- Hands on and Can-do Mentality
What we offer
- Regular working hours Monday to Friday
- A fair salary
- An awesome international team
- Young and dynamic start-up company culture