Team Lead Customer Operations International (m/w) – Berlin, DE // uberall
As Team Lead Customer Operations International (m/f) you will lead our international Operations Team and be responsible for our operational-partner and customer support. By continuously analysing and optimizing our internal processes, you will ensure the continuous improvement of our international customer interaction. You will be fully responsible for ensuring that the onboarding and support of our customers is guaranteed and lived out at the highest level. In this position, you will report directly to the management.
- You will be responsible for the further development and management of our international Customer Operations Team.
- You will ensure the ongoing professional development of the international Customer Operations Team with regard to the entire operational and technical customer support.
- You will be aware that transparent processes, happy employees and clear goals are a must for providing customers with the best-possible experience. You will use a combination of continuous evaluation of the status quo, best practices and potentials to ensure that our international customers work together with a well-positioned team.
- In close coordination with the management, you will be responsible for KPI implementation, its monitoring and further development. Based on your previous experience, you are able to quickly recognize and exploit optimization potential and integrate it into day-to-day business operations.
- Together with our Customer Success Managers, you will be responsible for looking after our key accounts. You and your team will be responsible for the entire product implementation for our international customers and for supporting them with operational matters. In this context, you will ensure that even complex implementation processes are implemented successfully and to the utmost satisfaction of our customers in the shortest time possible.
- You are a doer and take on operational challenges yourself. For you, rolling up your sleeves and working with your team colleagues in day-to-day operations is a matter of course. In doing so, you will familiarize yourself with, evaluate, adapt and optimize our service processes.
- You will act as a role model for your team members, motivate others and keep an eye on our internal as well as external goals. You will develop new ideas conceptually and in cooperation with the management, and systematically implement them to the end.
- You will act as a narrow interface to Product Management. You will ensure the continuous further development of our Location Marketing Cloud (SaaS) by bundling and evaluating customer feedback and passing it on to our Product Management team.
- You will take responsibility for cross-departmental projects and ensure that all channels are used to the fullest extent possible to ensure maximum success.
- You will also take over the recruitment of potential employees and ensure their professional onboarding in our team.
- You have successfully completed your vocational training/studies and have at least five years’ professional experience in the area of customer care (B2B) in relation to a product requiring explanation, particularly in the areas of online marketing, SaaS environment, e-commerce or IT.
- You can demonstrate relevant success as a manager (at least two years).
- You enjoy working on challenging tasks, are able to communicate with internal and external key stakeholders on an equal footing, represent your point of view and assert yourself.
- The customer’s needs are close to your heart and you have a true service mentality.
- You are able to quickly familiarize yourself with new and technically complex issues, and know how to prioritize and organize yourself.
- You have experience in independently managing and successfully completing internal and/or customer-related projects.
- You have already dealt with a ticket system, e.g. Jira, in the past, and using a CRM system, e.g. Salesforce, does not cause you any problems.
- Ideally, in addition to English at native-speaker level, you speak another foreign language, with German naturally being very welcome, alongside French or Spanish.
What we offer:
- A very exciting position in close collaboration with a highly professional and international team
- A continually developed Location Marketing Cloud (SaaS) with an exciting customer base (e.g. DAX companies)
- A high level of responsibility with plenty of creative leeway
- Regular team events
- One of Germany’s fastest growing companies in 2016 & 2017 (awarded by KPMG, Axel Springer & Gründerszene) with a global orientation and market leadership in Europe
- Top & Open Company designation by Kununu
Does all this sound like an interesting challenge for you? If so, we look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions about the position or the company before submitting your application, please contact Sara Korycki (email@example.com), who will be happy to answer them.