Team Lead, Customer Solutions (m/f) // crealytics
To strengthen our international team in Berlin, we are offering a full-time position as
Team Lead, Customer Solutions (m/f)
Crealytics is a fast-growing technology company whose data-driven platform enables global e-commerce retailers to drive performance in product advertising and paid search. Our innovative products support our clients by automating their workflow and generating valuable intelligence. Crealytics is generating € 3 billion in annual client revenue for top internet retailers such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Harrods, enabled by 170 employees in our Berlin, London, Passau, and New York City offices.
We are always looking for people interested in working with industry-leading technologies and are willing to play a big part in small, agile teams.
// Your responsibilities
- You will lead our Customer Solutions team responsible for data integrations with our clients and supporting our Digital Marketing team in improving advertising performance and client service.
- You will be a reliable IT interface between our clients and our internal department and manage the whole data integration project lifecycle, from understanding requirements to implementation.
- You will share and communicate ideas to both technical and non-technical teams as well as product management and clients in a clear and concise language that is the parlance of each group.
- You will not only lead, but also grow, motivate, and mentor your team by setting ambitious but achievable goals.
- You will provide feedback, as well as regular appraisals and training to your team.
- You will participate in the hiring process and choose your team members to fill open positions with the best candidates.
// Your profile
- You have a relevant university degree and several years of experience working in the field of Software Engineering.
- You have already gained initial leadership experience managing small, agile teams.
- You have a desire to truly understand customers’ needs and strive to deliver a solution that meets those needs.
- You have strong communications skills and you know how to maintain positive relations with clients.
- You have knowledge in object-oriented methodologies, design patterns, database design, and data modeling.
// How we work
- We trust in data — data drive our business decisions and product development roadmap.
- Our employees are our best investment — develop yourself through knowledge sharing sessions, workshops, and personalized training.
- We keep innovating — stay close to users, challenge the status quo, dedicate 20% of your work time to new ideas.
- We get great work done — we enjoy working face-to-face, but value results over office presence.
- Our team is diverse — we unite smart and passionate people from over 30 nationalities.
- Relocation is simplified — paid accommodation, as well as experienced “relocation buddies,” guide you through your visa application.
Join our team and become part of our success story!
Ann-Marie Hennemuth will gladly receive your application with the subject title of “Team Lead, Customer Solutions (m/f) BSUJ” in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.