Tech Recruiter / Talent Advocate English (f/m) in full-time // Talent.io Recruitment
We are looking for a Tech Recruiter / Talent Advocate (f/m) in full-time for our office in Berlin.
talent.io is Europe’s fastest-growing recruitment platform for tech profiles. Our selective recruitment platform is the simplest and fastest way to hire professional tech candidates. In 3 years, talent.io has raised €10M and grown from 3 people in Paris to a team of 80 with offices in Paris, London and Berlin.
For our team in Berlin we are looking for talented people who want to be leaders in tech-recruitment and to be part of the future of recruitment.
We accept applications from German or English speakers.
Why join us?
To build your skills: you will learn from the best and have the opportunity to work with everyone in the company: colleagues in France, the UK and Germany, country managers and founders. You will have a chance to take ownership, have impact in business and the industry and be recognised for that.
For a stress-free environment: you will join a supportive team, we like to work together and learn from each other. You will enjoy a variety of comfortable working areas, regular team activities, great working gear and startup swag, regular meditation sessions, team lunches and more.
Be part of a European team: we gather twice a year for our start-up retreat combined with creative learning methods. We bring all the European teams together in a sunny city to enjoy quality exchange where ideas and friendships can evolve.
What is your role?
- Connect and work with inspirational software engineers, product managers, UX Designers and CTOs
- Guide candidates on how to find the best tech job ever with talent.io
- Develop and nurture relationships with your candidates through excellent service and quality insights
- Initiate ideas and project focus on building global candidate network that reinforce your success
- Reinforce and promote the talent.io brand through participation in and organization of events
What we are looking for:
- 1-3 years’ experience in recruiting preferred with tech roles and with focus on candidate relations
- Fluent in German or English, another language is an advantage (e.g. Spanish, etc.)
- High attention to detail and strong motivation to learn & understand
- Curiosity around technology and the digital landscape
Sounds good? We’re looking forward to meeting you!