Tech Talent Sourcer // N26
Once here you will…
- Collaborating closely with Recruiting Partners, you consult with hiring managers on their recruiting needs to create individual talent sourcing strategies for tech roles.
- Using a variety of sourcing platforms, you create shortlists and longlists of tech talent, always looking for new and innovative ways to uncover hidden talent.
- Matching talent to our hiring needs, you’re the first point of contact when we reach out – you’ll sell N26 and our awesome journey of building a bank the world loves to use to potential candidates.
- Build continual pipelines of technical candidates to keep up with our rapid expansion.
- Driving referrals across the business, you keep in touch with new hires and current employees to maintain a strong stream of referrals to open positions.
- Keep external content (careers page, job posting platforms) up to date and ensure we are maintaining our voice and vision as an employer in all content.
What you’ll bring along…
- Previous experience in recruiting, either as a work student or intern, ideally in a digital environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with a proactive nature for keeping stakeholders up to date.
- A passion for finding the best talent! Uncovering hidden gems and discovering sourcing hacks is what gets you excited.
- Capacity to work to tight timeframes, with a natural ability to manage competiting priorities.
- You love to learn! You’ll be working with a high-performing, highly-skilled People team with a wealth of experience to gain from.
- Team player. Obviously.
What we offer…
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application online, and we’ll get back to you soon.