Technical Account Management Trainee (m/f) // PubNative
PubNative is a mobile monetization platform that enables app publishers to execute and enhance their revenue strategy through flexible ad units. With its proprietary cross-format optimization technology and mobile header bidding solution, PubNative enables mobile publishers to maximize their programmatic advertising revenue. The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in San Francisco, Seoul and Beijing.
We are looking for a Technical Account Management Trainee (m/f) to join the team in our Berlin office.
- You support Technical Account Managers on publisher integrations and ad operations
- You support the team during the integration process of our products: SDKs, APIs, and ad tags
- You support the team in account management
- You put together reports and analyse statistics
- You investigate troubleshooting cases and come up with solutions
- You monitor partners’ traffic on a regular basis to identify key performance trends
What do we offer?
- Reimbursement of the public transport monthly cards (company BVG abo)
- Reimbursement of your private telephone bill (20€ after tax)
- A day off on your birthday
- Opportunity to attend industry events & conferences Team events
- Solid Excel skills
- Comfortable working with numbers, reports and multiple dashboards
- University education with a focus on Economics, Business Studies or other related technical fields
- Ambition to grow into the role within the AdTech industry
- First experience or basic knowledge in the mobile advertising industry is a plus
- Experience in account management is a plus
- SQL skills are a plus
Interested? – Please submit your 1 page-CV online.