Technical Community Support Agent (m/f) // ResearchGate
At ResearchGate, we connect the world of science and make research open to all.
Working with us offers you the chance to use your knowledge and technical expertise to change science for the better, and you’ll be doing this as part of a dynamic team that hails from all over the globe. Join us, and make immediate impact.
We’re looking for smart people ready to develop an entirely new range of skills and embark on a career improving and disrupting academic research from a whole new angle.
- Assist members with their technical problems through email support tickets
- Identify patterns in incoming tickets to diagnose and escalate product issues, bugs, and member feedback
- Stay up-to-date with the product development on the platform, proactively gathering information and offering a community perspective
- Create help content that will explain products and their value propositions via FAQs and emails
- Track, collect, and package user sentiment from channels such as Twitter, Facebook and email during and after each product release
- Help establish, implement & optimize new and existing workflows for responding to inbound member requests
- Native English level or equivalent
- Excellent language and communications skills, in spoken and written form
- Service mentality – you are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get hands on with user requests and other manual tasks
- Formal education, an B.A. or higher degree
- Problem solving abilities and enjoy working with data for decision-making
- Interest in user experience and good product sense
- Familiarity with Excel and Google spreadsheets
- Accustomed to working in a team setting, but able to focus on individual work as well
- Previous experience in customer support is a plus
- You want to help scientists solve problems they deal with in their daily work, finding ways to help them work more efficiently and communicate better
- You believe that great results come from great people working together around meaningful ideas
- Your attitude is thoughtful, self-aware and pragmatically optimistic
You’ll be working in a fast-paced environment where ideas are formulated, tested and implemented continuously. Our team is passionate about building a product that not only meets the needs of researchers, but actively makes science better.
Join our highly-skilled international team in our company headquarters in the heart of Berlin. Work to change the world of science and have a good time while you’re at it: we offer free, healthy lunches and many fun events.