Technical Project Manager // Feingold Technologies
Sharecare’s Innovation Technology & Products Center in Berlin is a production grade R&D organization. We develop the future of behavioral analysis technologies and health-related systems for the purpose of creating a world-class intelligent healthcare platform that anyone can use.
Some of our award winning developments include technologies for detecting stress and emotions from voice and text. Our customers use these technologies to understand their relationships with their social circles and how these relationships affect their well-being, which in turn helps us to understand the collective health of large populations. We are currently enriching these technologies with the latest in machine learning, sensors and medical research.
We are ambitious and proactive. And for us it’s not just about technology. It’s about creativity and craft.
We are an organically grown collective, friends of friends of friends, and most have a secondary discipline – namely, music – that we take very seriously.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Plan and manage sprints, including the organisation of daily stand-ups and retrospective meetings
- Ownership of JIRA and management of access control to its relevant parts
- Set expectations in accordance with the sprint plan to align the stakeholders and team members
- Execute the tasks as defined in the sprint plan in order to achieve the sprint goals
- Track and plan defects and tie back to specific deliverables
- Take responsibility for the roadmaps, both in the short- and long-term
- Effectively implement lessons learned into future sprints
- Guide and coach the organization on how to use scrum & agile practices (epics, sprints and long term planning)
- Identify, understand, and manage interdependencies between applications, platforms, services, and environments
- Help us to coordinate and collaborate effectively internally and manage our meetings and time to maximize efficiency
- Help us manage and estimate our dependencies and risks, calculate performance, manage our product assets and measure our results
- Filter communication from teams worldwide (US, Brazil, Eastern Europe, Israel) and work closely with the Project Managers in the US
- Participate in release management
- Be responsible for all operational management and ISO-standard Incident Management
- Produce reporting on costs for our Finance department
- Support QA if there is an urgent need
- Bachelor or equivalent degree in Business, Economics or Computer Science
- Solid understanding of Excel, Jira, Project Management tools (e.g. MS Project )
- Excellent organisational, communicative and facilitation skills
- Ability to embrace change
- Authoritative personality, not afraid to be demanding but pleasant to work with, open and direct
- Good understanding of many kinds of people’s personalities
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Eligibility to work in Germany would be advantageous
Knowledge and experience
- Proven experience in working in a start up and fast-paced environment
- Proven experience in working with large organizations
- Proven experience in project management (3+ years)
- Experience with HTML / Site building / configuration would be advantageous.
What we can offer you
- Be part of a dynamic, international and talented team
- The opportunity to get deeply involved in the research and development of our products
- A high degree of autonomy and flexibility
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Flat hierarchies, cross-team collaborations and short and open channels of communication
- The chance to learn and grow with regular in-office tech training sessions and participation in conferences
- A generous perks and benefits program for all employees.