Technical Recruiter // GetYourGuide
- Partner with hiring managers and hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing solutions
- Manage the whole recruiting funnel, from pre-screening and interviewing candidates to closing the deals
- Leverage existing tech talent acquisition channels and explore new sourcing opportunities
- Attend, help organize and host tech events
- Build and maintain a significant network of great prospects through market research and continuous relationship management
- Initiate and manage employer branding activities directed at tech talent
- This is not the first time you have done this job, in fact, you have quite an impressive track record of finding the best tech talent out there
- You have a solid understanding of state-of-the-art web technologies and proven capabilities of picking up new ones quickly
- Stamina and persistence are your middle names
- You understand what excites engineers and love engaging them in interesting conversations
- If you believe in something, you can sell it to others
- The other amazing thing about you: you are not only an excellent sourcer, you are also a pretty skilled interviewer
- You always find a way to reach your goals
- You couldn’t do this job anywhere, for anyone, you need to love the product – and you love ours
Why work with us?
- An open-work environment where every voice is heard
- International team made up of over 45 nationalities
- Virtual stock options making you an integral part of the company’s growth and success
- GetYourGuide tour and activity vouchers to live the life of our customers by experiencing the products for yourself
- Free breakfast, German lessons and fun Fridays with Pizza and Beer
We value learning quickly, and failing as much as succeeding. Our work – both developing ourselves and our skills – is never finished. Join us for weekly all-hands meetings and monthly business updates and check out life at GetYourGuide on our blog inside.getyourguide.com to see what happens behind the scenes.
Do you have the skills for the job, the enthusiasm about our vision and fit our culture? We’re looking forward to hearing from you! Be sure to get recruitment tips and check out life as a GetYourGuider on our blog at inside.getyourguide.com. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
You are proficient in English, both verbal and written.
Related listings on StepStone:
Career Insights - Journal by Jobspotting
- 5 Clever Answers To Stupid Interview Questions
Many people doubt whether there’s any sense in having job interviews. Is it really possible to determine whether a candidate is the right one for the job or not within a day or two? And on the other side of the coin: ... Read more →
- Nicolas Dolenc gives us a sneak preview of Slush 2016
If you partied with us at TOA, you’ll know that Jobspotting and Slush have a special connection. With this year’s Slush conference just around the corner, we spoke to its President and Executive Producer about ... Read more →